Tuesday 25 June 2013

Estee Lauder's Pure Colour Cheek Rush in Pink Patent

Toted as ‘the new way to blush” Estee Lauder’s New Pure Colour Cheek Rush in Pink Patent is a buildable water-light gel blush, designed to brighten your face with a lightweight and innovative gel that gives cheeks a pop of sheer color for a fresh-faced, natural finish.
Pink Patent (RRP. £24) can only be described a sheer Barbie pink – which is super freaky when you consider that my iPod suddenly switched to Aqua – Barbie Girl while I was taking these photograph (I didn’t even know I owned that song, I swear!!!). While it initially pumps out a strong neon pink and blends into the skin like a silky dream, I feel that Pink Patent is just too sheer and light a colour to easily show up on my dark skin. I would have to apply many layers to get this colour to show up which probably devoids the whole “sheer-finish” aspect of this blush.
Pink Patent is effortless beautiful. I adore it's gold cap and it's  easy-to-use plastic nozzle (which is even indented to fit your finger. There are 4 shades to get in the Cheek Rush Collection - Techno Jam, X-Pose Rose, Hot Fuse and Pink Patent as well as co-ordinating lipsticks and glosses for you to pair your cheeks to.